This week, 3 of the dedicated staff at Consumer Action took part in a 10km fun run in Melbourne. They did their bit to help promote awareness of the sticker by wearing magnificent capes – no small feat on a warm afternoon!
Wearing a cape is certainly not everyone’s cup of tea, so here are a few other ways you could help promote the sticker:
- If you’re on Facebook, click the ‘Share’ button on the Get the Sticker page to post it to your Wall
- Tweet about it! Use the hash tag #donotknock and link to the Get the Sticker page
- Send your family and friends a link to the page via email
- If you’re a community organisation, sign up to become a partner and give out stickers through your shopfront or client program
- Individuals can order stickers to give out through your networks – some people get stickers for their parents group, community group, retirement villages. Use the regular order form
And of course if you’d like to get in touch about your own idea – or to get the pattern for your own cape – please do!